- Orders usually ship within 24 hours of receipt. Orders placed after 12:00 P.M. EST usually ship the following day.
- Customers will be notified via e-mail or phone in the event of a backorder.
- An order confirmation e-mail containing shipment tracking information will be sent.
- UPS Ground is our standard shipping method. All ground delivery times are estimations.
- Freight charges can be calculated on our site or by contacting customer service.
- Orders delivered in Ohio are subject to tax and freight charges. Orders delivered to specific counties in Kentucky and Indiana are subject to applicable tax and freight charges. These charges are automatically applied if your shipping address is in these specific areas.
- Full pallet purchases ship free within the lower 48 states in the USA. Full pallets may contain multiple items to qualify for free shipping. Physical street addresses are required for shipping. UPS does not ship to P.O. boxes.
- Less than pallet purchases may ship more economically via common carrier. Contact customer service to obtain a quote.
- We are accepting international orders. Pre-payment must be in the form of wire transfer or check. Wire transfers are subject to bank fees. Currently, we are not accepting credit card payments for international orders.
Returns are accepted for defective merchandise only. Defective merchandise must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase. A return authorization number is required in order to process returns. Authorization numbers are acquired by contacting customer service via e-mail or phone.